Juno is the popular name among the email service provider as the Juno is known by the name Juno online services. Nowadays, it is one of the best Internet service provider in the United States of America. It was first formed as a free email service and later expanded its services to their users. Juno email was first originated in the year 1996 by three brothers named as Charles Ardai, Brian Marsh and Clifford Tse. Unfortunately, Unfortunately, due to various email accounts users might forget their password, and you want to recover it. However, Forgetting the email password is one of the ordinary issues faced by many users across the world, and no one can avoid it in any way.
Well, memorizing the password of your different email account is quite easy difficult for many users. But the actual problem is how to recover this password. Thus, if you are ever forgetting the password of your Juno email account and want to recover it or easily get the access, the only solution is that resetting the email password and generate a new password. Below we provide some best and effective ways for recovering the Juno email password without taking much time and efforts. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Easily Recover Juno Email Account Password
Underneath are some steps which will guide you in easily recovering the Juno email account password. But before continuing with the steps, we suggest you to follow the procedure in the same order as mentioned below. Following steps in the order will save lots of time and efforts of the users. Here how to do it:
- Firstly, type the URL ‘ ‘http://www.juno.com/ ‘ in the address bar of the URL.
- After that, tap on the ‘Log in’ option to log into the Juno email account.
- Navigate to the ‘Help Center’ option located in the bottom of the password section.
- Search for it and enter the account credentials such as email id.
- Now, select ‘Reset your account password either through SMS link or email.
- If you select ‘Email’ option, the link will be sent on your email account.
- In case, pick ‘Text Message’ option, the link will be sent to your registered mobile phone number.
- Then, click to open the link, and you will be forwarded to the page where you can easily be able to reset a new password.
- Now, Re-enter the password for verification.
- Afterward, a verification code will be sent to your registered email or mobile number which you have selected above.
- Type the OTP in the prompted section and press the ‘Next’ tab to continue the process.
Finally, one should able to access their Juno email account.
Victoria Parker, an employee currently living in USA and working at a top email service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. I am passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics like QuickBooks Customer Support, Quicken Support, QuickBooks Payroll Support etc.